In order to ensure a high quality final product, the following evaluation process has been set up.
The evaluation process that all the papers received will undergo is the one detailed as follows:
- 1. Open call for papers: these will be original scientific papers, sent by email to the Journal’s address. Such call for papers will be made public through the journal’s website, as well as through emailing to the Departments of Literary Theory and Comparative Literature in several universities. The deadline for all calls will be after two months of its publication.
- 2. Editorial board reading and selection of all papers received. We will follow the Peer-review system, according to which all papers will be read by at least two different members of the board -in case it is so required, a third person would carry out a definite reading. The evaluation will be based on qualitative and formal requirements, available in the journal’s website before the opening of the call for papers. The Editorial board will take a maximum of 15 days to perform its duty.
- 3. We will notify by email all authors whose articles are rejected for publication on the current issue, and the reasons for that decision.
- 4. All pre-selected articles will be subject to evaluation by the Scientific committee. Attempts will be made to have two different members reading each paper. The Committee will have 30 days to deliver its opinion.
- 5. We will notify by email all authors whose articles are rejected for publication by the Scientific committee, and the reasons for that decision. Furthermore, we will notify all authors of their inclusion in the corresponding issue of the journal.
- 6. Within 25 days we will proceed to the publication of the issue, which will have at least six articles, and no more than eighteen.