In order to ensure the high quality of the journal, the following peer-review system has been set up.
The evaluation process that all the papers received will undergo is the one detailed as follows:
- 1. Call for papers: original (unpublished) scientific papers, sent by email to the Journal’s email address. The CFP will be made public through the journal’s website, emailing, updates in our Facebook page, and shares in Comp Lit websites and organizations. All CFPs will be open for six months.
- 2. Evaluation by the Editorial board. The system will be of peer-review, according to which all papers will be read by at least two different members of the board. In case it is necessary, a third member will also read the paper. The evaluation will be based on qualitative and formal requirements, available in the journal’s website before the opening of the CFP.
- 3. We will notify by email all authors whose articles are rejected for publication the reasons for that decision within a month after the CFP is closed.
- 4. All preselected articles will be subject to evaluation by the external Advisory board. Two members of the board will ideally read the article. The advisory board will have 30 days to complete the assessment.
- 5. We will notify by email all authors whose articles are rejected for publication by the Advisory board the reasons for that decision. We will also notify the inclusion of their articles to all authors who are finally selected. These notifications will take place no later than four months after closing the CFPs.
- 6. Within 60 days we will proceed to the publication of the issue, which will have between six and twelve articles.
chfyavbh88y FilmOneTorrents http://filmonetorrent.blogspot.com/4cd3